Search This Blog

Wednesday, 17 October 2012

JoJo Lyrics by SHINee

JoJo

I know that
( My baby, I love you)
I gotta get over you
That’s right, that’s right
( My heart)


Look, just look at that look
She’s almost like me, saying how it’s easy to forget
I don’t want to believe it


(Oh ah) A restless night
I’m so sick of my head hurting
I get on my knees,
Hit my chest, and even if I cry,
Can something that can’t be done be done?


JoJo! When the sad music flows
I think of you (Eh eh eh)
JoJo! Why can’t I erase
A heartless you (Oh oh oh)


(Hey) My JoJo! (Love) Yes JoJo!
Stay! What did I do wrong? I, I was blind
(Hey) My JoJo! (Love) Yes JoJo!
Stay! I get trampled by both of your eyes
I, I was blind


So many nights, I wonder why
What can I do to make it right?
Everything will be all right
So JoJo, just tell me why


I don’t want to cry (Oh, ah)
My abandoned heart gets scratched deeply
I’m so sick of my head hurting


JoJo! When this bitter music stops
I want to send you away (Eh eh eh)
JoJo! Why can’t I, why can’t I
Erase a heartless you (Oh oh oh)


(Hey) My JoJo! (Love) Yes JoJo!
Stay! What did I do wrong? I, I was blind
(Hey) My JoJo! (Love) Yes JoJo!
Stay! I don’t know y-yet


Baby JoJo, do you know?
The heart here is also cold!
Baby, baby, why did you leave?

I cry and become exhausted
Waking up from a dream


JoJo! When the sad music flows
I think of you (Eh eh eh)
JoJo! Why can’t I erase
A heartless you (Oh oh oh)


JoJo! When this bitter music stops
I want to send you away (Eh eh eh)
JoJo! Why can’t I, why can’t I
Erase a heartless you (Oh oh oh)

No comments:

Post a Comment